Monday, July 24, 2006

RSS Feed, The murderer

Did RSS Feed kill anybody.. yes they did. i'll tell you how. They killed the google Ads, the source of income for a "now poor" blogger like me. Now anybody who is using a feed reader such as Google reader or, bloglines must have observed by now that the Google Ads that show on the blog during normal viewing don't figure in the RSS Feed reader interface. So, one misses all the Ads and that's the reason that I, who once used to get millions of visits and used to make millions of dollars by my Google Ads no longer make any money because nobody visits my blog anymore. They all read it on their feed readers where my Google Ads can't reach.. Oh god.. did ye hear my cries, did ye hear that RSS Feeds killed my ambition of equalling Warren Buffet's wealth. RSS Feed.. the murderer.

Now, to those who don't even know what RSS Feeds are, Go phish. and i'll live in the misery along with my google Ads. what? you can' see any Google Ads on my Blog. well.. there's an old story about a beautiful painting of "cow eating grasss". Have you ever seen it. i'll show it to you. Here is it below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you: Er.. can i ask you something Mr. Himanshu. i can't see any painting above here.

himanshu: Well.. the picture is of a cow eating grass.

you: i can' see the grass.

himanshu: Well.. the cow has eaten all of it.

you: and now where's the cow? After eating all the grass it has left the field and has gone to graze somewhere else.. is that what you are saying.

himanshu: exactly...

i think you got my point. Okay, don't kill me. sorry for such a long long Poor joke.

No comments: