Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bravo!!

I'm glad that i had to eat my words regarding Indian cricket team performance. I know that neither my criticism nor my praise would reach Indian team However, i as a fan have perfectly genuine expectations from my favourite team.

Cricket is a religion in India. People here won't know so many stories about their religious gods as much they would know about their cricketing heroes. I'm just glad to be a part of this fan following, This crowd of foolish people who know that perhaps sleeping 3 hours less would make the next day in office almost unbearable. We indians do love our Heroes of cricket team.

Other sports winners may cry foul but i think it all becomes irrelevant when you see Sachin Tendulkar going on backfoot and hooking Shoaib Akhtar for a Six in world cup Semifinal. You would dance the whole day and whole night in wait for the next innings of 'The god' Sachin.

Here's to our Heroes 'Dravid and his mates'.. Bravo!!

No comments: