Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cinkara

Cinkara, the energising tonic has changed its punchline in its new Ad campaign. In its earlier Ads, There was this poor man having no energy left in him and being made to to loads of work. its jingle went as:

"Yeh bechaara..
kaam ke bojh ka maara
ise chahiye
hamdard ka tonic
Cinkara"

in english -

This pathetic man
is so much saddled by work.
He needs
Hamdard's tonic
Cinkara

finally in the Ad, our protagonist drinks a spoonful of cinkara, suddenly jumps from his office chair and breaks the office's cabin glass with his new found energy from Cinkara.

Now, i've always been a lazy boy (activation energy in my case has an infinite value.. everybody around me always seems to wonder.. what's wrong with me) . So, when i was young. My father always used to scold me - Why are you so lazy. Why don't you seem energetic like other boys?

and then, there was this Ad of "Cincara" in television commercials. My Dad used to bring Cinkara for me so that i would change at least some bit. Now, i don't really remember my childhood much. So i don't know whether became charged with the energy of 1 photon or not but, recently when i saw the Ad again.. childhood memories came back to my mind.

This time the jingle was:

kamjori se chhutkaara
Cinkara

in english:

relief from weakness
Cinkara

The scene of breaking of office glass were the same this time too.

Why i am writing this. well, now a days i'm doing job. My parents are no longer with me due to job's location constraints, i being in mumbai and they in jabalpur. However, this time, i myself am thinking about buying a bottle of Cinkara :) as it is becoming obvious to me that if i don't change myself soon, i might become extinct (following the Darwinian Principle of Survival of the fittest, i think i am not doing anything for which anybody will give me even a single penny for any job)

So, my appeal to the Readers..

CAN PLEASE ANYBODY BUY ME A BOTTLE OF CINKARA :)

well.. i'm too lazy in even going to the medical store. i think i should talk to some museum where i can get some money by standing as a homo-sapiens specimen. i don't think there is anything else that i can do.. huh... i'm so sad :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey u seem to be really bored but i like your sense of humor! dont be bored again visit http://adscritics.com/

Amit Tank said...

Dude, if you have written such a lot here that means you are not lazy. You just need some break. So take a break and refresh your self and then start your work again with full enthusiasm.

Enjoy life, it is short.

sunny said...

cheers!
i loved that old cinkara ad! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Take Cinkara. It works amazingly.